64 Cresent road Gympie 4570
Some General guidelines
· If you are including massage in general wellness, stress reduction and relaxation of tight muscles, once a month or is a good recommendation. If your going through an especially stressful time or have a high stress life, 1-2 weekly can help establish a pattern of relaxation. As I say to my clients – listen to your body – it will tell you when it needs a massage.
· Athletes training for an event and doing intense workouts often require one massages per week to help maintain flexibility and the healthy condition of their muscles. During less intense training massage frequency may drop down to every two weeks or once a month.
· Clients working to relieve chronic muscle tension or long-term musculoskeletal problems (like headaches, shoulder and lower back pain, or a diagnosed postural dysfunction) need to come in more frequently for a short period of time. Typically weekly visits can help overcome a chronic problem. With self-care, these clients can then work back to a maintenance schedule that’s right for them, typically about once a month.
· When you have an acute condition such as a muscle strain or spasms, frequent visits 2- per week of shorter duration often help resolve problems. You can then diminish frequency until you reach a maintenance schedule to help keep you pain-free.
· Each person is unique: I encourage you to listen to your body. The amount of self-care (stretching, stress reduction, exercise) you do at home will affect how quickly your recover. When working with an acute or chronic condition its important to wait until you consistently feel pain-free to drop the frequency of your massages.
this is my other site about life’s stresses and how we can move forward in a happy way. Please check it out